The Ezy As reduces the effort and pain when applying compression garments to both arms and legs. It is designed to be used by patients on their own or by carers of patients who are unable to apply their own stockings.
The Ezy As doesn’t disturb dressings or pull on fragile skin. It takes only seconds to apply as opposed to over 10 minutes with other applicators and can be used on a variety of different sorts of stockings.
Just some of the benefits of the applicator
- Quick and easy to use.
- Can be Easily used on upper and lower limbs
- Provides minimal to no disruption to an injury / dressing (less traumatic) Is a compact, lightweight, single piece design
- Can be used with a variety of bandages.
- open and closed toe stockings .. knee high and full leg
- tubular shaped support bandages and travel socks
- tubular bandages, arm sleeves, gauntlets
- User friendly
- Travel friendly, very easy to store in a suitcase
- Robust, durable and easy to clean and resistant to bleach
- Won’t rust, chip or peel – with no sharp edges to damage stockings
- No frustrating assembly or fiddly bits to operate.
|Red||Small||28cm – 35 cm||11 – 13.5|
|Yellow||Medium||32cm – 40cm||12.5 – 15.75|
|Blue||Large||38cm – 47cm||15 – 18.5|